Universal Council Agriculture Letter to Governments — Template
The Universal Council with support of the Keshe Foundation agriculture team is proud to announce a new developmental milestone in the world of agriculture. We offer cooperation and support to governments and their agriculture ministries that allow them to realize national and global food security through newly discovered GANS (Gases in Nano Solid State) plasma technology. This technology introduces farming and agricultural practices that improve yields, nutrition, and incomes without need for costly external inputs.
Plasma Science Agriculture Achievements:
- Use of newly discovered natural state of matter products known as GANSplasma water.
- Use of non GMO agriculture processes (proven through governmental tests).
- Reduction in use of groundwater in agricultural systems.
- Increased incomes for farmers.
- More than 30% increase in crop yields.
- Reduction of chemical agriculture inputs - no fertilizers and no pesticides.
- Progressive reduction of land nitrates and chemical soil contaminants.
- Decontamination of agricultural water from poisons and metals.
- Reduction in the use of antibiotics in farming practices.
- Reduction in growth and harvesting time.
- Increase of shelf life of agricultural produce.
- Greater crop tolerance to temperature variations.
- Increase in grain protein content without interfering with seed genes.
- Increase in fisheries and other aquatic farming systems.
- Improved health for people and the environment.
- Increase in national and global food security.